Saturday, November 08, 2008

Christmas Prezzie #1 done!

The stranded fingerless mitts are done!

Photo 186

I have so enjoyed this project, my first colourwork knitting!

In fact, I got so much enjoyment from it that I've purchased some colourwork books that should arrive next week, and I'm on my way to pick up a couple more from the libary. Reviews to come!

In the meantime, here are the FO details:

"Where do Generals Keep their Armies . . ." (Composed Mitts)
Pattern: Composed Mitts by Michelle Rose Orne from Interweave Knits, Fall 2007

Yarn: Blue Sky Alpacas Sport Weight, Alpaca Silk, and Melange to get the colours right

Needles: 3.5mm (US 4) Addi Turbo circular needles, using magic loop

Ravelry Page: click away!

Photo 184

Photo 170

Yep, it's going to be hard to give these away.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

The mitts are lovely, and so is the model. :)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home