Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Behind Schedule

Well, for a massive number of reasons, I am well-behind schedule on my knitting (the birthday stole for my mum's 60th in October). But you know what, I get to show off 45% of the stole, AND my new chairs:

IMG_5429

Instead of knitting, I've been spending time with dear friends and family, and taking time to enjoy my loft and the sunsets here:

IMG_5422

I have also recommitted to my Weight Watchers, and have taken lots of time to exercise and cook. Fabulous.

Whenever I do sit down to knit, I spend more time snuggling with the stole than actually knitting. But really, doesn't it look snugglable?

IMG_5432

But of course, that's not helping the knitting much. So I'm going to sit in this corner and work on the stole:

IMG_5440

Don't let me come out until it's done.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Team Knit said...

it's looking great so far!

- Julie

11:16 AM  
Blogger Ashley Gibson said...

Both the stole and the sunset are stunning!! You are amazing

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home