Thursday, April 17, 2008

FO: Sunshiney Socks

Oh, LOVE!!! I call them my Sunshiney Socks, and they are my custom-knit wool (koigu) socks just for my tootsies! In typical Linz-timing, they're ready just for Spring. Sigh.


But, I love them, and they will bring me lots of sunshine this Winter!
IMG_5354

Eye of Partridge Heel, frogged and worked again a whopping extra 3 times to get rid of the holey heels...
IMG_5347

Project Details:
Yarn:
Koigu KPPPM (still my all-time favourite for socks... but I haven't gotten to any STR yet)
Needles: 2.5mm Addi Turbo Circs, 80mm long
Pattern: Toe-up one one circ, with magic loop, improvised as I went with a figure-eight cast-on, Eye of Partridge Short Row Heel, and stockinette throughout with a k2,p2 rib top.

IMG_5348

Lots more photos and details on their Ravelry page.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

So pretty!! Yay Koigu! Yay socks!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home