Monday, April 07, 2008

Yarn Harlotting & Prezzies!

Yep. It's a verb now. I went Harlotting last week -- on Tuesday night I made it to the launch for Stephanie's new book. Oh, what fun!

I met up with one of my favourite knitters, Lisa! She got to see my new digs, and brought me a fabulous housewarming gift: handknit cotton dishcloths (!!!!AHHHH!!!!) and an amazing hand-soap that smells like red peppers. Mmmmmmm.

You have to see these dishcloths (they match my favourite kitchen stuff!):

Photo 86

This one's my favourite:
Photo 89

This one is so pretty:
Photo 101

This one is a bit trippy for mornings... but how I love it:
Photo 111

I love how you see the colours in the diagonal stripes on this one:
Photo 110


And and the event, surrounded by Toronto knit-bloggers, I even got blogged! Check it out at Martha's blog! I'm the one with crazy eye and my Icarus in #8!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wasn't it such fun? I want to do that again just to knit with 300 other people. :))

Love the dishcloths, especially the trippy one. I wish my variegated would come out that way.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Team Knit said...

Oh, what great gifts! Those dishcloths are awesome.

- Julie

4:46 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Aw gee, thanks for the compliments!! I'll definitely be linking here when I get around to blogging my dishcloth knitting.... Seriously, I had a great time and look forward to seeing you again!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home