Monday, April 21, 2008

Never been blogged...

Well, my very first knitting project circa Christmas 2002 -- a Dr. Who scarf for the boy.

IMG_5356

Yep. It took forever, it's all garter and all acrylic. Le sigh. "I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger."

I abducted le scarf this weekend for a good washing...

Thought you might want pictures. I'd say it's about 12 feet long!!! Definitely long enough for my boyfriend to wear wrapped around his neck, and down covering his legs in cold movie theatres!

IMG_5360

IMG_5362

More photos & details at the scarf's Ravelry page.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Now if that's not love, I don't know what is!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Team Knit said...

Aww, that's adorable! Good eye for colour, by the way- those colour blocks look fantastic together!

- Julie

10:22 AM  
Blogger Linz said...

:) no kidding. I once calculated the number of stitches. It was such a huge number I can't even remember what it was.


Julie -- thanks! He loves it and wears it all the time. I liked the colours, but apparently they're 'authentic' Doctor Who colours too! I didn't even know until I gave him the scarf...

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home