Sunday, July 17, 2005

Hey there, wanna see my socks?

Ok, you needed an update.
The pooling continues, and I'm just learning to live with it...

Here's what I've got so far:
The soles (my favourite part!):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And my tops o' socks:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The lace pattern isn't picking up so well on the photos, but you get the general idea!

Once my exam is done on Tuesday, I'll have a lot more time for knitting. (And yay! I finished my paper!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda like the pooling on these. It's funky!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

Thanks, I'm definitely learning to live with it!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Ruby Banshee said...

Don't just live with it...love it! They look super super cool. Why waste time handknitting socks that aren't interesting!?! They're funky and they look great.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Linz said...

I think I am loving them now! =)
Thanks for the support -- I hope my sockapal-2-za pal likes them as much as I do!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Di said...

wow- amazing texture. They look really cool!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Linz said...

Thanks, Di!
I feel so much better about them with all these great comments!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home