Monday, July 04, 2005

They're done!

Yep. In the spirit of Yarn Harlot, my socks came with me to the mountains on Saturday:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And so, my socks got finished!
Here they are in their sedate, natural state:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And on my feet:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, for the wrap-up:
Yarn: Koigu PPPM. Oh man. This stuff is delicious!

Neeldes: 3mm (80cm long) Addi Turbo Circs

Pattern: 2 socks on one circ, toe-up following Stasia's Percentage-Based Toe-up No-Swatching Pattern plus some random cables (one on each side, and one up the back) - Yes. This pattern was a treat to knit. The figure-eight cast-on for the toes was my favourite part. And these were my first toe-ups. I don't think there's any other way now...

I still can't believe I have socks that fit me absolutely perfectly!

1 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

Oh, fabulous!
I'm glad you're glad...
and I even have some koigu left over... hmmmmm... Something cute is going to have to happen!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home