Friday, July 08, 2005

I got two toes...

I present to you a still life:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I call it: Two Toes, One Circular Needle and A Keyboard.
And honestly, I have no idea what pattern to follow next.

I think there may be ribbing across the top of the foot, but see... I'm stumped.

Any suggestions?
- Cables?
- Ribbing?
- The "Pretty Petals" design I've been thinking about?
- Something wild?
- One Sockapaloozer even did a palm tree - you'll have to scroll down to June 26 to see it, but it's a palm tree!

I just don't know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do the pretty petals! I really want to see the whole pattern knit up out of variegated yarn.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

Ok, fine. You've convinced me... twist my (rubber) arm...
=)

Some swatching will have to happen, the numbers won't work for what I'm using. But that might be part of the fun!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home