Thursday, July 07, 2005

I got one toe...

So everytime I think "Sockapalooza" I have to yell it in my mind. I don't know why, but apparently I'm very excited about the word itself!

What with all the studying, there hasn't been much progress. I am here to do intensive courses, not to knit... although I should try do something about that.

However, I present to you:

One toe:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And one Tangle of Dooooooom:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tonight may involve detangling the centre-pull ball.
Why oh why did this happen? I just don't know...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how that yarn is knitting up so far. It'll be interesting to see how it looks in the pattern you chose.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

Thanks, I really like it too. And it's actually softer knit up... weird!

My problem is that I haven't really decided on a pattern yet... le sigh.
That'll be tonight's job.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home