Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Oh dear . . .

I have been thoroughly, thoroughly spoiled.

My Knitty Secret Pal is fantastically wonderful, and has managed to know just what I like! (She's also good at wrapping; everything was SO pretty!)

And that's a good thing. This was definitely the package I needed to make my day!

So of course, I'm sharing photos:

A book to keep me happy, and some gorgeous yarn:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In fact, I got a mountain of this yarn! There will definitely be a sweater coming out of this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, the cutest card in the whole world - with a puppy that looks just like Ben, the daschund I grew up with. Plus the prettiest scissors I've ever seen! (The instructions say to save them just for fibres... I'm definitely going to do that... and I think they're going to also be decoration once I'm at PennState):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A set of HANDMADE stitch-markers in blues/greens (sooo gorgeous!):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And probably my absolute favourite, the orange/reds:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, now I really do have to get back to work, as tempted as I may be to just sit and play with wool and stitch markers all afternoon! I guess you can't knit just to get the chance to cut something, hey?

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Maybe you should do something with fringe? That would let you use those beautiful scissors. Those stitch markers are very pretty. Lucky you!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

Now THAT's an idea!

Aren't the stich markers beautiful? I definitely got spoiled!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home