Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Advice for Pooling?

Ok... I've got two toes again. And because nothing is easy, I've also got two of Cara's Shazams! (Also known as two pooling socks):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think I'm doing a pretty ok job of moving around the pooling when it occurs... but the way I'm taking care of it means I'm going to have a whole bunch of ends to weave in. (Yuck.)

And I'm thinking I'm liking this pattern, which you can't really see yet, as it's a 28-row repeat... so it's still a bit of a surprise. So I'd love to keep it. But really, this pooling is just crazy.

See -- one yellow pooler:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And one pink pooler:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

Aha, now that's a good idea!
Thanks!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another vote to leave the pooling. It looks like a tide pool! :)

9:34 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

Thanks Traci, I think I just need to learn to love it! =)

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home