Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I wish you all yarny goodness and time to knit and celebrate with family and friends!

I was hoping to post finished pics of Solveig's Swirly Mittens... but they won't be done until the new year. I've got one done... except for the thumb (and I may have to work out how to knit a thumb to do it... hmmmmm) and just barely started on the second.

photo.jpg

Luckily, I have a store-bought prezzie for her, and she's happy with her surprise knitted prezzie coming in the new year, for perhaps Ethiopian Christmas (Jan. 7). She has a friend working in Ethiopia right now, so we had a good giggle over the delayed present.

photo.jpg

I would normally be mortified to not finish a Christmas present on time, but I think these are going to be worth it! Let's hope Solveig feels the same way.

Oh, and as a Christmas wrap-up: all the other prezzies got finished!!! Huzzah!

Best of the season to all, whatever you may celebrate, and to all a good night.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home