Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Prezzie #4 is finito!

photo.jpg

What a wonderful and quick project! I think these will be go-to gifts for a while! One skein (just just barely, I had about 2 inches leftover, even after I skipped a row of the second wristwarmer!) and so super fast!

Hopefully the recipient will LURVE them!

Project Details:
Yarn: Manos Silk Blend in the gorgeous colourway, 3109 (what a name!).

Needles: Addi Turbo Lace (mmm... still obsessed) 4.0 mm circulars, and Holz & Stein Rosewood 3.5 mm circs for the 'smaller size'. I went MacGyver for the cables and used a paperclip.

Pattern: Toast! by Jennifer Campbell of the Purple Purl, free pattern with purchase of Manos Silk Blend or Malabrigo Silky Merino

Ravelry Link: click here

Gratuitous photos:
photo.jpg

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

These will be very hard to give up, but they definitely have given me a one-skein project for the luscious balls of yarn that I never know what to do with, but desperately need to take home.

Now, to finish the last knitted Christmas present!!!

photo.jpg

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Gorgeous! Lucky friend!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

Thanks, I hope she likes them as much as I do!!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home