Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I am a sheep

Baaaah . . .

Ok, some kind of fabulous knitting kharma is rocking my world right now. There's an mini-children's-opera (a children's intermezzo if you are so inclined) being written as we speak for me and four other girls in my program. And guess what? I get to be a sheep!

Truly! An Aasop's fables sheep, in fact.

And I'm on costume crew. So I need ideas, STAT!

Any suggestions, crafty folks? We need 5 sheepy costumes in about 3 weeks. The current plan, which I am ignoring, is sweatsuits. But I know we can do better than that! I'm picturing lots of poly-fibre-fill (is that what it's called?) stuffing. What say you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

Very cute... the nylons might be a good plan!

3:18 PM  
Blogger The Sinister Knitter said...

You have come to the right girl. Remember Sheep and Sheep Shagger? I can help you so much and we can make it so it's not so sexy (unless you want it that way) I have photo's I can scan and send to you. I can help, really I can.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

Debbie, That is way too cute.
Thanks for sharing the story, it made me smile on a tough day!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home