Sunday, March 19, 2006

Jaywalker progress

I know this is no fun without pics, but you'll have to wait for me to get a new/my old USB camera cable...

The jaywalkers are coming along really nicely. Imagine one of them just ready to start the gusset increases, and one of them halfway through the increases. They are beautiful, but I can't wait to start what I think is the best part: the leg part. Is there a technical name for the leg part? The leg? But I love how the zigzag pattern goes all the way around the leg, after just having been on the instep for the foot part. Yes... I need to get me some technical sock-knitting terms.

But anywhooo... this isn't too exciting without the photos. But I know you all appreciate the suspense! And by the way, jaywalkers and Angels in America are apparently a fantastic combination. I don't think I've ever knit this quickly, or been so touched by a movie (HBO miniseries, whatever) before in my life. It is goooood... feel free to do yourself a favour and rent it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home