Thursday, March 02, 2006

Cherry Blossom Socks

In the spirit of yay internet knit bloggers who now have online stores where they sell gorgeous handyed sock yarns, you have to go say hi to Sundara (isn't that the most beautiful name?) at her blog, but most importantly, go check out her new shop!!!!

And you have to know that my favourite of her sock yarns (the cherry blossom colourway is sold out, sniff) would match my cherry blossom shower gel and perfume. Oh dear.

Gratuitous cherry blossom shot:
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Karlie said...

I love cherry blossoms too! We're a LONG way off from that yet though, it's still March. Wait until May or so :(

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linz! I'm so glad you like my yarn!!! I've dyed up some more of the Cherry Blossom sock yarn, so check the store on Thursday in the afternoon-evening-ish. I'll be adding it. Yay!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home