Monday, February 06, 2006

Meme

Oh, I don't normally do these, but I got tagged by Qeltic... so here goes:

4 jobs you have had:
Voice Teacher
German/French/English/Math Tutor
Member of a Victorian singing troupe
Head of I.T. at a consulting company/bookkeeper/general gopher

4 movies you could watch over and over:
Delovely
The Princess Bride
Much ado about Nothing
Sabrina


4 TV shows you love to watch:
House
Law and Order
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy

4 places you have been on vacation:
South Africa
France
Italy
Ireland

4 websites you visit daily:
The Blue Blog
Facebook
Livejournal
The Globe and Mail

4 of your favorite foods:
Chocolate
Pizza
Any desserts, especially sabayon, cheesecake or profiteroles
Mutter Paneer, Baingan Bharta and Onion Kulcha

4 places you'd rather be right now:
a vineyard in Italy
Swansea (my family's beach house in South Africa)
an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean, with drink shirpas
in my bed, in Toronto

4 places you've lived
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Denver, Colorado, USA
University Park, Pennsylvania, USA

So there. Hope it amused you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karlie said...

Holy moly. Your family has a beach house in South Africa??

Lucky girl!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

My family who live in South Africa have a beach house ;)

It's not like I get there often... although I'd love to!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home