Monday, September 19, 2005

Mondays are for mail

Hmmm... my mail was so good today, that I have to share it all with you:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What is all of that, you ask? Well . . .

First, my Sockapal-2-za socks!! I got sent these by Maggi from Maggistitches, and oooh they are lovely! Thank you so much Maggi - you are fabulous!!!

One foot: (by the way, have you ever seen a nicer heel?)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Two feet: (and isn't the colour divine?)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A close-up for your viewing pleasure: (mmm, lace cables... to die for!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Two socks and le renard:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Two casual feet:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They are so comfy, I can't even believe it. It's ten bajillion degrees here, and I do not want to take them off!



Then . . . I also got a couple of things I ordered!
Gorgeous hand-painted yarn from Nonokitty. I can't say enough good things about her or her yarns! So beautiful!

But really, it speaks for itself:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and because the cat had to join in the fun:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com




And finally, the learn to spin kit I ordered from Mielke's Fiber Arts. Great customer service, and a beautiful kit for me to play with. I've been lusting after this for a while now, so I thought it was time to treat myself... oh no, not another hobby!

But look, it's so pretty!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Imagine my delight when the roving was such a gorgeous colour! I was expecting brown; this is way better!

So, I think I'll be busy for a while!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I just noticed your "renard." Where did you get him? He is the "renard" from Le Petit Prince, yes? Quite possibly my favourite book in the universe. (No, I'm not trolling for gifts, I just want to know where I can get one of my own!)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

Yes, he is - and I very much love him!

Krish got him for me as a present, which is good because I really needed him. And love Petit Prince!!!

He was found at a stationery store about 2 years ago... I'll see if he has a tag when I get home with more info!!

And I'm glad you're not trolling, 'cause he's mine!!! ;p

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home