Thursday, April 09, 2009

Much more whispering...

I am hopelessly in love with my Whisper Cardigan, even though it's only half-complete.

I've been enjoying working on it as part of a KAL: the Yarn Snobs Ravelry group started a March Whisper KAL, which has since turned into the perpetual Whisper KAL (April's discussions going on here).

I haven't really done a knit-a-long before that has felt this inspiring to me. I'm sure I've done so much more knitting on this project than if I weren't in the KAL... even though I'm in the perpetual ribbing state. It is a really fabulous group of knitters, and I feel like we all have a lot in common.

Not the least of which is the fact that we all want to knit both multiple Whispers, as well as Hannah Fettig's new pattern (Feather?) that also uses two skeins of mal lace, coming out April 11th.

Hannah just posted that the new pattern is finished and being worked on by the tech editor for sizing purposes. But I want it now!!!!!

I've never been this impatient for a pattern before... but I already love it so.

And will probably need fuscia yarn.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home