Monday, March 16, 2009

A Little Tube of Wool . . .

DSCF9737

Following in Amy's footsteps, I'm knitting a tube in the fingering-weight wool I picked up from Stoddart Farms at the Brickworks last summer. It's a long-term project that I mainly work on watching TV at the boy's house... therefore it's actually given me license to cast on more than one project at a time!

On the needles:
1) This tube, which will one day become a scarf...

DSCF9732

2) The manos silk blend neckwarmer in the Topographie pattern to match my new hat, which was debuted all around New York this weekend.

DSCF9515

3) The Whisper cardigan from the Spring 2009 Interweave, in Malabrigo Lace. Obviously this is the 'at home' knitting, while everything else is very portable. Let me knit more than the first two rows on this, and then I'll get you more photos!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Show a picture of the Whisper Cardigan! I'm obsessed with finding online pictures of other peoples' progress on theirs...

12:50 AM  
Blogger Linz said...

Haha, ok ok!!!

I will take a photo and post it tonight!!!! Although, you might be sorry you asked for it... it looks like a big old blob.

Have you checked out the Whispers on Ravelry??? Sooo amazing, and SO many there!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home