Monday, January 12, 2009

FO: Last Christmas Prezzie DONE!!!!

Oooh, it feels soooo good to be done with these mitts; I had to take crappy cell phone photos to show them off:

photo.jpg

Project Details:
Yarn:
Knitpicks Palette in the aptly named "blue" and "yellow" -- Swedish colours!
Pattern: Swirly Mittens from Anne L (aka. Goldenknits)'s blog, Kultalankaa (Golden Thread) -- the blog is in Finnish and English. FYI: The pattern is more of a chart to insert into your own mitten pattern. I had to learn how to do the cuff (loose directions given), thumb gusset and thumb (no directions given).
Needles: Addi Turbo 2.5mm circular needles -- magic looped
Ravelry Project Page: Click here!

photo.jpg

Feel free to now resume your regularly scheduled blog reading... I'm off to block and better photograph these babies -- and to dream about what I'm knitting next!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Congratulations! Solveig is very lucky to get these, I would be so tempted to keep them...!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

Thanks!!! I did tell her before they were done that if they didn't fit, I was keeping them :)

I also gifted them to her last night and have stolen them back today for a wash. They're drying now, so I've had double temptation to keep them as they look even better :)

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home