Monday, January 21, 2008

Almost an icarus!!!

As much as I may not want to admit it... I seem to have abandoned my blog for Ravelry. Eep! Here is my re-attempt at posting regularly. (Although, I don't think I was terribly good at it in the first place.)

Oh my goodness! I have FINALLY finished the last chart, and I am halfway through the 2nd-last edging row of dear, dear Icarus.

This project has amazed me for the last 18 months, and I can't wait to have it off the needles. At the same time though, I think I'll have some finishing pangs... I've been working on this for so long, that I just don't know what to do without it!

(I'll find something, I'm sure).

Stay tuned for an update sooooon. (Of course, there will have to be blocking, and I have a new 650 sq. foot abode. Wish me luck on that one!)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home