Saturday, September 08, 2007

Officially overdoing it...

My brain is officially on sensory overload, and seems to want to stay that way.

It seems like I can't just sit down and knit, I have to knit and do something. Why I don't think of knitting as doing something, I have no idea, but apparently I don't.

Maybe this is a guilt-thing? Like, I can't take the time to myself "JUST to knit", so I have to be doing something else at the same time? But, the "something" seems to usually be TV- or movie-based, so it's not like it's anything productive.

I've already discovered I can't read and knit, and I don't always have the right mindset to sit and listen to music and knit, so on goes the TV... sigh.

I think I need to allow myself to just sit and knit. I might enjoy it more that way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home