Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ooooooooh, ahhhhhhhhh!

The Fall 2007 Interweave Knits preview is up!

This excites me to no end, as Eunny Jang is their new editor, and I am in love with everything she creates! It's definitely time for me to get myself a subscription, because this is a really beautiful issue.

I am madly in love with Eunny's Tangled Yoke Cardigan*, and Kate Gilbert's Cinnabar Pullover. They make me smile.

The Composed Mitts by Michele Rose Orne are definitely making it onto my Christmas Knitting Giftlist this year. Huzzah!

What are your thoughts on the new designs?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I'm so in love with almost all of the patterns. Ever since I heard that Eunny was going to be editor of Interweave I thought she might put that cardi into the magazine. I'm going to get some yarn for it tonight. I also love the sweater on the cover of the mag. Very flattering for a heavy fall sweater, the ribbing makes it feel much less bulky.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Karlie said...

Love the tangled yoke sweater, and the snowflake socks. Didn't get a long time to look because I have to go to bed, but it's another issue I'll be buying!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

Apparently this issue was still organized by the last editor, but man I love it!

Can't wait to pick it up in August!!!!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Elaine said...

Oh wow! Drool! Loving ALL the patterns - an amazing issue I think :)

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home