Saturday, September 08, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger

(Oh dear, I should have done this a long time ago... forgive me!)

The ever-fabulous Amanda at K is for Knitter nominated me for a Rockin' Girl Blogger Award:



The award was started by Roberta Ferguson... and here's what you need to do if you get one:
1) give her credit
2) put up the badge
3) add 5 other rockin' girl bloggers to the list

So, thanks so much to Amanda!!!! WOOO!

And here are my new 5:
1) Vanessa at The Sinister Knitter. She's pregnant with her first little one, and knitting the most beautiful entrelac Lady Eleanor I've ever seen with Soy Wool Stripes. Yumm.

2) Karlie at A Long Yarn All Wound Up for being my first Sockapalooza pal, always writing wonderful things, and being a constant and loyal knit-blog friend!

3) Alison at The Blue Blog, not only the organizer of the Sockapalooza sock swaps, but one of the fastest knitters I've ever seen, the mum of twin boys and a gorgeous new baby girl, a die-hard (dye-hard? tee-hee) Harry Potter fan, and the writer of the very first knit blog I ever got addicted to and HAD to check daily!

4) Jane at Yarnstorm, who is my inspiration to make everything in my life more beautiful. If you don't know this blog, you really need to.

5) Cara at January One, who has the best eye for photography I've ever seen, and writes very well about knitting. She's also pregnant, (there must be something in the wool...) and is the organizer of Spin Out in NYC.

Ladies, your blogs make me want to knit and do many beautiful things in this world. What could be better?

1 Comments:

Blogger Karlie said...

Aw tanks! You rock :) I'd write more (and nominate my people) but it'll have to wait because I'm stoned on painkillers from dental surgery :P

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home