Friday, November 06, 2009

Knitting, baking, cooking, working...

It's been busy busy chez Linz... the boyfriend is working on moving in so there's a lot of *stuff* everywhere.

I have been knitting though (TV time is perfect for that!), and have actually made progress (!) on my Hanami. Le voila:
DSCF9024

It obviously needs a block, but I am so in love with this scarf!
DSCF9025

I am almost done the basketweave section (phew!) and can't wait for the random YOs of the blossom section. Excellent.

Also keeping me busy: making my own whole wheat sourdough starter. What fun. I'm thinking he needs a name, and "Fluffy" sounds just about right. My new pet, I have to remember to feed him and everything!

And of course, the super sneaky project has to remain a suprise for another couple of weeks. Until then, I shall leave you with one more Hanami-shot for your viewing (drooling?) pleasure:
DSCF9026

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Linz, your Hamami is gorgeous!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hanami, I mean... :)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

Thanks, Lisa! I'm really proud of it!!!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home