Tuesday, August 11, 2009

RIP Pink Socks

Brace yourselves, knitters.

The first socks I ever knit for myself are gone.

Completed Koigu socks - on feet

I loved everything about these socks (perfect fit! koigu! cables! my first socks! ankle-high!), and you don't know how heartbroken I am to have them gone. They seem to have jumped out of my suitcase in Amsterdam, where I had a very quick plane connection between Manchester and Stockholm. (Let's not discuss how I also lost one shoe and all my underwear. My thongs are having a party in Amsterdam without me...)

RIP Socks. I loved you well.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Team Knit said...

oh no!! lost hand knits are tragedy, no question. maybe they are part of the pants party that your underwear is having!! :P

- Julie

10:55 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

[Sniff] Condolences...
Hey, did I gift you that Koigu?

1:32 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

Yup. My first koigu ever.
Sniff sniff.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home