Thursday, July 20, 2006

Birch is birchy?

There has been a lot of knitting while Le Tour de France has been going on.

So you know how it works: I watch some cycling. I knit some birch. I have to rip back 3 rows. More cycling. More knitting. The cycle of cycling continues.

In the grand scheme of things, it's a good way to spend a few hours a day... hence, the progress.

Check it out:


And yes, red is still hard to photograph. This is much closer to the real colour:


She is officially 30% done! (Well, it's actually 31.2%, but I won't bore you with details.)
I was worried about having enough yarn, as I'm not exactly knitting to gauge, but by my calculations I should have enough! Huzzah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, rich color.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

Thanks, Becky!
I wish you could see it in person.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home