Sunday, September 25, 2005

Inspired, and torn...

I don't know what to do with myself! I declared today the day of relaxing, and so I've been reading Yarn Harlot's latest book, Yarn Harlot: The Secret Life of a Knitter. It is very lovely, and just what I needed to de-stress from these last couple of weeks!

Of course, I've also been reading the fabulously inspiring Knitter's Almanac by the knitting goddess, Elizabeth Zimmerman. It's so wonderful that I don't know what I want to knit first! And I love how she thinks about knitting . . . I think I need a whole bunch more of her books!

And with all the reading I've been feeling guilty for not doing much actual knitting. So I think tonight is going to be the Alpaca Scarf episode of Desperate Housewives. Excellent.

And of course, I'll post photos when it looks a little longer than it did last time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home