Saturday, August 27, 2005

Oh, the socks, they are a growin'

Bob Dylan is stuck in my head now. Le grrrr.

Anyway, here's what my socks are doing:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You see? I am much happier with them now! The one on the left is the sole, the right is the top of the foot.

Can you tell the design I've decided to put in? It's almost done:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think you need a close-up:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Seriously, I see the design, and I'm not sure if that's only because I know what it is. Could you tell me if you see it? Next time, I am using a SOLID colour!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Is it a fish? It looks like a fish.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Linz said...

YAY!! It is INDEED a fish, and I'm so glad you can see it! I'm posting updated photos now...

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home