Friday, August 26, 2005

Knitting I want to do

And I am debating these projects, at some point:
1. The most beautiful shawl I've ever seen. I don't have the yarn for this one yet, but it'll be Kidsilk Haze or something similar. I still don't know what colour, but it will be my precious.


2. Find a lovely shawl pattern for my nonokitty mohair:


3. Design a pattern for a sweater from my SP4 yarn:


4. MARVIN!!!! (No explanation needed...)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5. a) Mmmm, alpaca. This is really one of the softest yarns ever -- thanks, Lisa! It's a little more teal in real life, but oh is it lovely!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5. b) More SP4 alpaca. I got spoiled. This one I dyed, and I'm trying to figure out what to do with it...


6. Something with Alpaca-y goodness:


7. A Brooks Farm Kid Mohair shawl, pattern still undetermined:


When I bought the last two, I was wearing brown. One of the ladies who owns a yarn shop, said that she always sees people buy the colour they're wearing. Hmmmm. There may be something to this - especially as it was proven by all the other people in line with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home