Saturday, September 10, 2005

SP5 Hits State College!

Ooooooh, you will be so jealous if you read this post. . . I am a-warning you now!

TADA-- my first SP5 package came today. . . oh, how I love you America, and your Saturday mail delivery.

Check it out! I got the most LOVELY baby alpaca yarn. In fact, I just ordered the same thing online for my friend's Christmas scarf! Same colour and everything! I am so glad that I got this from my SP, because I wouldn't have been able to give it away, at all! Oooh yes, I am in LOVE!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also got some very thoughtful home-things: a set of wind-chimes
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and MAGNETS!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The magnets now live over my desk:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, because I had to leave my cookbooks at home (boo-urns), I got a new one!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Come on, who needs meat when veggie food looks this good?

And of course, from the Queen of Knitting: (hence the magnet)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And because the official blog mascot was feeling left out:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

THANK-YOU Secret Pal! You are wonderful!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like! Love the blog mascot btw!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Linz said...

Thanks! Now I just need another llama and a duck...

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home